The American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS) , is the largest international educational organization for security professionals in the world, with more than 25,000 members. ASIS is dedicated to increasing the effectiveness and productivity of security professionals by developing educational programs and materials that focus on both the fundamentals and the most recent advancements in security management. Membership in ASIS offers unmatched benefits including:
- A forum to exchange ideas and interact with
colleagues to develop lasting local, national, and international
- Access to the latest developments in security
management and technology delivered monthly to your office or home through
the award-winning Security Management magazine.
- Substantial discounts that often exceed annual dues
on all ASIS educational programs, and security publications and materials
sold through the ASIS Resources Catalog.
- Access to security information from the largest
security reference library, the O.P. Norton Information Resources Center,
located at ASIS Headquarters.
- FREE annual copies of the ASIS membership directory Dynamics, and Security Industry Buyers Guide, providing access to colleagues and all your security vendor neeeds.
Membership in ASIS demonstrates to others your commitment to the security profession and dedication to continuing professional development. Your membership dues directly support the advancement of the security profession through the development of professional educational programs and materials, scholarships, research grants, and much more.